CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brody

Brody

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Joey!!!!!













This past Saturday was Joey's 26th birthday.... I LOVE birthdays.... mine, other peoples...it doesn't matter!!! Seeing as how his birthday lands right in the middle of our busiest time, the summer, I try and do as much as I can, while trying to fit it into our work schedule. Unfortunatley, I stole his thunder a little this year, well Brody did :) and I had a baby shower here in Monroe that morning...He was really sweet about taking over for me, doing double duty, while I went to the shower. Other than working, here is a rundown of how his day/weekend went.... Friday night I made a pie!! Yes, a pie... homemade pie crust and all...Banana Cream....Joey's choice. I took pictures because I was quite proud of myself. We also went to dinner that night(Joey's choice). On his actual birthday, I got up and made him german pancakes for breakfast and then that night we had our friends over and grilled brats and burgers and had birthday cake and opened some presents! It was a lot of fun!!!

So....Happy Birthday Babe!! I hope you had a great day!! You deserve it! You are such a hard worker and driven by ambition. You are a motivating force in my life to be better and I am forever grateful for that!!! I love you so much and am truly blessed to be married to you. I'm grateful for you and the times we have together. We are always laughing and lovin life 24/7.... ;) Thank you for being the husband you are and for making this last year the so great!!!!

Love you---Lauren

Here are some pictures from his birthday weekend! 1)The pie   2)birthday breakfast  3) Joey and some of the guys  4) us at the birthday party

8 comments:

erin said...

yea!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY! Way to go Lauren on all the baking and cooking. You're a super wife. I hope your shower was great too. So nice that you have such good friends there already that you're able to do that. And P.S. you look so amazing! I cannot believe you are due in a month. Its ridiculous! Skinny minnie.

Whitney said...

Happy B-day broseph.

Christa said...

We had so much fun with you guys at the birthday party. Hope that we can do it again soon.

Reynolds Family said...

That pie looks yummy-good job. Looks like you guys had a fun day. Joey, you look old dude.

Love ya-Em

ChelsieWatts said...

Happy Birthday MFC (my fave Cuz)!!! I just love you both and am so glad you are happy and loving life in NC (Lauren. . . I think I'm convinving Jake that Duke B-School is for him :) hee hee.

Love you !!!!!!!!

timjare said...

Happy Birthday Old Man!!!

Unknown said...

I found you guys on Andrew and Jenna's and I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well!! I like all your postings they are very cute! And Congrats on the baby he is going to be so cute!!

Annie said...

Yo Laur, have you had little Brody yet? I can't wait. Our blog is sabeyfamily.blogspot. Freakin love ya!