CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brody

Brody

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Tiny Toone Update!!!




I know I just posted, but I thought.... what the heck...I'll post again...So,I hate pictures of myself these days!!! Which is why mine and the cameras relationship has drastically decreased!! However, I understand belly updates are needed and before Brody comes would be preferable. So here you go!! Tiny Toone is doing great!! He is just growing and kicking and loving life 24/7!! He kicks a lot... and seems to be quite fond of my rib cage and organs. Which PS... they don't really have much of a place to go. I now have about 6.5 weeks left and counting!! I have not been too uncomfortable, but am really ready to meet him! :) I went to MS this past weekend and had a baby shower! Brody got lots of cute things and we are almost set with all that we need! I will post pictures when I get the nursery finished...my goal is to be done by July 1st!! (I heard all those "yeah rights")


As far as other news goes, bugs are dying and customers are happy!!! :) Really though.. we are doing awesome!! We are lucky to have the group of guys down here that we do... Joey has been having a lot of fun with them on the weekends, paintballing (with and without shirts), golfing, and barbecuing! They sure are lucky to have such a great boss!! I have also posted a picture of one of our Moxie trucks with 2 of our technicians for veiwing pleasure! We have a strict diet we keep them on to ensure their sleek physiques. It benefits us because they can get into smaller cracks and crevices!!!


On other news, life outside pest control is going great as well. We have gotten to know a lot more people and that makes our weekends fun! Joey was recently called as the Young Mens President and I got called as the 2nd Counselor in Primary, so we both stay pretty busy with our responsibilites! I had to fill in to lead the music one Sunday and realizing I do not know any primary songs, got Joey to fill in for me... It was funny! He is really good at Book of Mormon Stories!! I wish I had a video camera... I do think he added a few extra moves... but it was great... the kids didn't even notice!


Speaking of kids, some other great news is that Storey and Ben, Joey's sister and Brother-in-law, just adopted a handsome little boy...Brooks Jorgensen.. He is so stinking cute and has a head full of hair! We can't wait to meet him in October when we are back in Utah for a visit. I think Brooks and Brody will be great friends!


So that about sums up the 2 month gap in my posting!! :) As we say in the South....Byyyyyyyyyyyye!!!!!


6 comments:

janaya said...

awww. i miss you guys! so glad everything is going well. we need to get together somehow. we'll for sure come down there when the little guy comes, but maybe you guys would be up for coming on the weekend of the 4th or something. DC is definitely the place to be for the 4th! :)

Kristy and Dave said...

Thank heaven you finally updated your blog! I've been waiting MONTHS for this! Lauren--you look great and I only pray that I can look even half as good as you do when I'm pregnant. I'm so glad to see how well you guys are doing! We miss you--don't let it be another two months before you post again! :)

The JorgenBlog said...

I am sad I missed Joey doing singing time in Primary, I laughed out loud picturing him leading all the kids in "Book of Mormom Stories". I am glad you finally updated your blog (hello way behind) and Lauren you still look so cute. We are excited to meet Brody, especially Brooks. When he gets excited he poops that is why we know how excited he is. I took him out of the bathtub today and wrapped him in a towel and he let the yellow poops fly all over the towel. I laughed! And then I was grateful we had a towel around him. Those are some of the fun things you can look forward to.

Love you both,

Storey

erin said...

I Love your belly and I love your post!!! I miss you so much fwend. I wish so badly I could see that belly in person. I'm glad you had fun in Mississippi. Keep this thing updated more often. :)

Reynolds Family said...

Thanks for the post and pictures. I too, wish I could have witnessed Joey doing singing time. I am sure he was very animated and loud-kids love that. I am glad you are all doing well. Lauren, you are so cute and pregnant. Don't you love it when they kick your ribs. I have premanent damage in my ribs from Sam-but he is so cute-right? We are all excited to meet Brody. I am so glad Molly will have some cousins close to her age. Sam loved baby Brooks, I know he'll love baby Brody.

Love, Em

Maeg said...

Look at your always tiny little bum and body... then you have this preggers tummy that shoots straight out. I LOVE IT! It is so cute. I wish I could see it in person though! Love ya lots.