CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brody

Brody

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Almost 3 whole weeks!!!








































So I am just as bad at posting as before, except now I actually have something worth posting!!! These past 17 days have been so crazy!! Brody is such a great little guy! He seriously is just perfect. I know...I may be a slight bit biased, but I am already that mom. He is now almost 9 pounds... eating like a champ...pooping like a champ and making sure to pee on everyone that changes him!! We are really proud. He already has so much of a personality! His neck is really strong already. He likes to think he can hold it up himself and he is showing signs of wanting to roll over. I am pretty sure he is going to roll in a week, talk in a month and walk in about 3 months. As you can see... he is advanced for his age. hahaha!!! Really though, on a serious note....Having him is so amazing! Joey is super dad and I would be lost without him. He is so helpful and has been the greatest blessing to me and little Brody. I love being a mom. I love just watching him. I love his little face and cute little body. I love his reflex smiles that he has just after he eats... I keep trying to catch one in a picture, but he gets camera shy. I love his little sounds and love how cute he looks wrapped up like a little burrito... yes the food analagies are still here.....I love the spirit that he brings into our home and how much love we have for him. I love how his little toes point up when he eats and his glorious double chin he works so hard to keep. Well, I will leave you with a few cute pictures of Brody..... He has changed so much, even in the 17 days of life. Thank you to everyone for the calls and visits, thoughts and prayers. Also, thank you mom and dad and Tim and Michele for all the love, support, cleaning, dinners, shopping and for just being there. We appreciate it so much and hope we have expressed that enough!!

12 comments:

Chelsee said...

He sure is cute. It sounds like you have this mom thing down. I need to come over again.

Whitney said...

Yay! I have been checking your blog ever day for new pics! Im so happy for you two. He is a little stud. I cant wait to meet him one day. Best wishes!

Christa said...

Aw, he's getting to be so big, and I can't believe it's been 17 days already! Can't wait to see him again, let us know if you guys need anything. I know everyone says that but really let us know, we'd love to do something.

Kristy and Dave said...

Oh my gosh, he is too cute. I'm so glad you finally posted more pictures.

Joey, I think you need to call Dave and tell him how awesome it is being a dad. I've been patient long enough and I want a little Brody of our own!

Maeg said...

He is so handsome!!!! Love him! Can't wait till you guys come back and I can hold him. Miss you lots! LOVE LOVE!

janaya said...

what a cute little chunker! and that picture with the buck teeth made us both bust up laughing. only the tooners.

Reynolds Family said...

Yes, he kind a looks like a mini-Joey. What a cute fella. I am so glad you are enjoying all the little things he does-what a good mom. Wow, he is growing fast. You guys are doing awesome. I am still so excited for you guys-wish I was there.

Love Em

Missie said...

Oh my! What a doll! You guy's did good. Congratulations!!

Andrea said...

Wow, Lauren, you're a Mommy!! I'm so happy for you. Your baby looks so sweet. I hope that you are doing well. The first few months are not easy at all. Good Luck with finding some sleep. My sweet Claire is 15 months already. She is way too much fun. She loves to dance and she is learning to talk. We are expecting a baby in February. I am happy for Claire to have a sibling. Two will be tricky but I hope that they will be friends. Anyway, Congratulations!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! yay!! I have been thinking about you guys so much! I am so happy I found you! Little Joey, I mean Brody is so freakin cute! haha He is a little Joey for sure! How are you guys!?!

david santos said...

Great!!!!
GOD is good!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Greg said...

Um... Uh-dorable of course. You better tell Bro to be descreet from now on when he flirts with me...my husbands starting to get jealous ;o)