CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brody

Brody

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Latest.....

Excuse the double chin ;)-I really like the picture

Peighton with Carson who is a week older.

Brody in some super cool bunny shades

Smiling by our back door-one of my favorites

Happy Girl!!!!


Things are going so great here! Peighton weighed in at a plump 10 lbs. 7 oz. at her 1 month... we go back for her 2 month this coming week. She is super happy and cooing a ton! She now likes to play with dangly toys. It is so fun to watch her grow. She is so sweet and it is great to wake up to her smile. Brody is doing wonderful too. He can sing his ABC's now and recognizes over half of the letters. He is now on this big "I go do it" kick... Ex.. Peighton starts crying and Brody says "Peighton crying....I go get her." It is really cute! He loves her a lot and she smiles when he starts talking to her. Another funny note on the "poopisodes" (see proir post if reading this for the first time) so it happened again... same reaction. This time I am getting him ready for bed and I am telling him it's ok and I ask him if he was scared of the poop and he starts saying "nice poop" and I say "yeah, it was" and basically from there try and tell him he does not need to be scared of it... He then says "Momma scared of poop." I laugh and say "oh you think...I think Brody was scared of poop, not mom." Well, apparantly he remembers the scenario a different way because he says "mom scared of poop" everywhere.... Wal-Mart, the park...to name a few. He says it loud too...I just laugh and say baby we need to whisper that... :) He makes me laugh a lot and he really is funny. After 2 months of being a mom of 2 now, I feel like we are all adjusted and in a pretty good little routine. We are all doing really well and just having a blast the four of us. :) Hope you like the new pictures!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

A miniture Joey and now a miniture Lauren!! I love it! They are both soo cute!

Greg said...

Brody is informing everyone of your poop-phobia to prevent any mom hysteria that may come about from an impromptu public poo-flinging...
What? It happens!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Brody's recollection of the story make me laugh! And the picture of him by the door is adorable. Glad to hear things are going great. It gives me a reassuring feeling that I might be able to handle two little ones after all:)

Carrie said...

You blog too!!! I have been blog stalking through Tiffany's blog and saw your name. Love the poop story! Has Joey told you Jake's dodo ball story?...I am spreading the word I am in need of a girls night out ASAP! Let me know if you need one too! My blog is private but I will send you an invite...when I find the paper from primary with your email address on it...I would love to get to know you better. :)