CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brody

Brody

Friday, May 21, 2010












We decided to bless Peighton out here instead of back in Utah. My mom, sister, and little niece, (my dad was out of town) and Joey's parents were all here! We were so happy to have everyone was able to come and it was extra special to be able to be with both of our moms on Mother's Day. It was a such a great gift to hear Joey give her a blessing on my first Mother's Day with her. The blessing was so beautiful and she looked so pretty. Thank you Storey for letting us borrow your dress! :)
Peighton is just talking and cooing like crazy and is getting so strong. She can sit propped up on the couch. She now plays with and tries to grab things in front of her. She is just the sweetest little girl! At her 2 month appt. she weighed 12 lbs. 5 oz. So she is moving right into 6 month clothes, just like every other 2 and a half month old. :) Brody now talks to me in full sentences. It is so neat to watch him grow and watch him put words together to make a sentence. He really is catching on to a lot. Our neighbors gave him a plastic slide that they are not using anymore and he loves it! He has figured out he likes skateboards and can sit on it and roll. His new favorite thing is a soft t-ball stand with a bat and a ball (thank you Meme). He can put the ball on the top and hit it off and says "home run" haha!!
Well that catches you up on the kids!!! Joey and I are doing awesome too! He is busy with work, which is good and is on a softball team. He loves being able to get out and play. I am enjoying running again. I must say it is a little harder pushing 2... but I am glad I get to run. Joey got me an exercise bike for Mother's Day and I really have enjoyed having it. It is nice to mix it up!
Hope you like the new pictures.

5 comments:

ChelsieWatts said...

Love the update! You look so great and cute as usual. I can't believe how much she has grown, and Brody looked so pimped out in his suit. Love and miss you guys! See you this summer!

Reynolds Family said...

Yea, blessing pictures! Peighton still looks like you and so beautiful in her dress. Madelyn wore that same dress at her blessing. I still cannot believe Joey has two kids-so weird. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Brody's suit is so cute. We cannot wait to see you guys soon.

erin said...

Peighton looks so pretty. And Brody looks like such a stud in his suit! Looks like a lot of fun. Glad your family could be there.

Ashley and Nate said...

I cannot get over Brody's little suit! What a little missionary. A beautiful day for a gorgeous family! Laur, you make it look effortless:)

Annie said...

I love Brody's little suit! So cute! And little Peighton looks so beautiful, she is your twin!!