CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brody

Brody

Sunday, April 20, 2008



The long awaited pictures and posting is here!! To all those who will actually read this and have not given up on us yet (seeing as how the last post was about a month ago!!) I hope you like it :)   So... I am sure you can guess the basis of this post by the pictures!! I am currently 26 weeks along and feeling wonderful... Other than the fact to get these pictures, I think I put on an endless amount of outfits to get a good picture of me and a good picture of my belly!! And I thought being a girl was bad enough when it came to liking pictures.... Adding pregnancy on top of it makes for a a long photo session with my photographer... Thanks for being patient babe!!! :) Everything is great though, I am doing well and feeling better than I have the whole pregnancy.  The little guy is very active.  I had a doctors appointment this past Friday and all is well! Brody ( what we have decided to name him) decided to show off for the nurses.  They were using the little machine to listen to his heartbeat and every time that they put it on my stomach, he would kick really hard and kick it off.  It was so funny and the whole doctor's office was getting a kick out of it ( no pun intended:)..hahha) good to know he is having fun in there!!! He is healthy and the doctor says I am right on track! 

I have been thinking recently about what a blessing it is to be having a little baby!! At night, it is crazy how he just kicks and moves around.  I sit and watch my stomach morph into different shapes depending on where he decides he wants to be.  It is amazing how at 8 weeks he was just a little gummy bear and now he is as long as a Subway sandwich... footlong.... and weighs 2 pounds or so.  As you can see pregnancy is in full swing, using the food analogies and all:) But really, there are times where I get all teary-eyed just thinking about him and what he will look like and be like.... his personality and his spirit! How he will look at me and Joey and know he is ours and feel our love for him.  To think it is only 3 months away!!!  
As far as other news goes... We will officially be up and running as Moxie Pest Control of Charlotte as of this Wednesday.  We have our first batch of salesmen coming this next weekend.  We are both excited and ready to get rolling! This summer is going to be a crazy experience!!!  Well, I promise to be better about posting! We miss everyone and hope all is well!! 

16 comments:

Anti-Blob Blogger said...

Lauren,

I like how everything is compared to some type of food. I am curious how you would describe me! You can call me the "Big Enchilada" if you want. You look great and I am glad you are feeling so well. You both take good care of each other.

Love,

Storey and Ben

janaya said...

you look SOOO freaking cute! love it. can't wait til the little guy makes his debute.

erin said...

aaaaahhh!!! I love this post! I check your blog every day in hopes of these pictures. I showed Phil and he said "she is the cutest littliest pregnant girl"!! I agree! You are darling! And you can tell now.

Oh how excited you must be! We are tickled pink (well blue for Brody) for you kids!

thanks for the pix. :)

Whitney said...

Hey you two! You look great Lauren, and you've really done it this time...you made Whitney cry. Good luck this week with the grand opening. Take care!

ChelsieWatts said...

Lauren,

Hi BF....FINALLY! I get some prego pics! I was starting to believe it was a ploy to get us to actually move out there to see that you're actually pregnant. I love you guys! Miss you! You're darling!

Chelsie and Jake

Joey and Lauren Toone said...

So Storey...the Big Enchilada is great... I think I will for sure use it..that or Juan:) Janaya..thank you :) we hope we get to see yall soon! and Erin, you guys are sweet! thank you! We can't wait to dress him up in a little Duke shirt... Jeff and Whitney...thank you! You guys have a lot of exciting things going on, we wish you well... And BF!! we love and miss yall too... and I am still not done with the ploy to get yall out here...Tell Jake his resume is almost done!! We miss and love you all!!!!

Darren said...

You guys look like you're having a blast in this crazy experience in North Carolina. I miss the Carolinas!

Also, who's that hot pregnant chick posing???!!!

Keep in touch guys!

Reynolds Family said...

Thanks for the pictures. You look great and I am glad you are feeling well. All you guys need now is a mini-van and you are set. I promise we'll take you for a ride when you come up-I know Joey is dying for one. Good luck with Wednesday!

Love - Em

Kristy and Dave said...

Lauren, those pictures are the cutest prego pictures I've ever seen. You look great! So glad to see that you've finally updated your blog again--I've been waiting.

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

Joey, it's marshall! I finally am cool like you and have a blog now. check it out.. marshallandnany.blogspot.com. Love you man.

Ps, nothin new about that incident. Dont really care. Cops are dealing with it.

Jenna said...

Hey! So we just found out you have a blog and I'm so excited cause I was just telling Andrew I wanted to see some cute pregnant pictures of you :) It looks like everything is going so good for you two, your house looks adorable. We'll have to keep in touch!

Maeg said...

I LOVE YOU! I wanna rub that cute little tummy! Miss you!

Mitchell Family said...

very cute, i love the silhouette pic...impressive joe!

Tiffanyrose said...

Hey, I found your blog hee hee! So glad to have you guys in the ward and soooo excited for this new little man to make his appearance. You are such a wonderful addition to the ward and you guys both are just awesome people.

janaya said...

alright already! it's time to post again. :P

The JorgenBlog said...

Uhh ... it's been two months. Let's see that curvy silhouette NOW Lauren.

- Ben & Storey